Noetic’s research and development services drive innovation and provide government and commercial clients with a competitive edge. We tailor every project according to the problem – and research question – at hand, instead of jamming every problem into a single solution.
Noetic provides rigorous methods in areas from social science and historical research, to data collection and analytics, to human-technology integration. We maintain robust in-house expertise, while our extensive associate and partner arrangements allow us to rapidly access subject matter expertise.
You can read our latest research brochure here.
Examples of the research and development services we offer are:
- quantitative and qualitative social science research
- historical case studies and analysis
- analytical gaming, wargaming, exercising and experimentation
- focus and working group facilitation
- monitoring and evaluation and metrics development
- data collection, management, and analysis
- academic program management
- our NeXTech methodology.
The key advantages of employing Noetic’s research and development approaches are:
- reduced time to achieve an outcome thereby saving cost
- problems are correctly identified
- the right questions are asked
- clients have access to a disparate range of intellect and perspectives
- multiple techniques can be drawn upon to generate innovative thinking and new ideas.